What the ???? When it is going to stop already??!! I am pretty sure we got over an inch that day. Seriously, the snow has got to stop!!!So, this is a little of what we did while inside for the day:

Skylar has been into playing computer lately. She has finally figured out the mouse and can work her games independently now. Isn't it amazing how kids can pick up on computers so quickly? Jaden has also been really good with teaching Skylar how the games work.
Here are the other 2 enjoying the movie 'Cars' and relaxing on my bed. Cael loves (love is an understatement) this movie and would watch it all day every day if I let him. He now always lays like this on the bed because that is how his Daddy lays on the bed to watch TV. Very nice of Jaden to take a little time out from 'High School Musical' to watch it with him. However, the quietness didn't last long.

We also made some rice-krispie treats. Nice and yummy on a snowy day! Hoping next week brings warmer weather so we can get back outside.
And, I just had to share this pic of my little Packer Backer fast asleep the other day. Adorable!!

3 comments:
I agree, I am ready for some nice weather, open the windows and air out the house, even do some yard work. Cute pics of the kids. I bet they are really ready to get outside and play without all that bulky winter clothes.
Have a great week. Love ya. mom
Wow! You guys got a lot more snow than we did!
Today was really nice, though - I think it hit 70 here~
yay!
What the just keeps coming. We have What the flurries this morning... WHAT THE?!?!
Looks like fun indoors. Your little Packer backer is too cute!
love ya,
k
Post a Comment