Friday, March 21, 2008

A Visit to the Real Easter Bunny


Yesterday, I took the kids down to the mall to get their picture with the Easter Bunny. As you see, it is a real bunny, not the big costume one (that one scares the crap out of Jaden) so we went to Coralridge where they have real bunnies to get your picture with. The kids loved petting the rabbit and had no interest in getting their picture taken. Not too bad, but I have no idea what Skylar is doing, she looks like she is out in la-la land!

2 comments:

kim said...

That is a cute picture of them looking at the bunny instead of the camera! Adorable~

Maybe you need to get a bunny hutch in your backyard this summer and adopt a new member of the family!?

:) Happy Easter!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Cute picture. I'm glad they all liked the real bunnies.