
As many people have heard, actor Heath Ledger was found dead today, they are stating of an accidental overdose (not suicide). I am SHOCKED and STUNNED!! I almost didn't believe it when I first read it and it is all that I have watched on CNN tonight. It is so very sad for them to be talking about a man that was only 28 and is now gone. I really liked Heath Ledger. What was there not to like?? He a very talented actor that was on the rise and had a prominent future ahead of him, he was good looking (just named to Peoples 50 Most Beautiful People), had great dimples, he seemed very down to earth, and that Aussie accent was very sexy!
I first noticed him in the movie The Patriot with Mel Gibson. I love that movie and it is one of my favorite movies EVER. He went on to act in many other great movies- A Knights Tale, 10 Things I Hate About You, and Brokeback Mountain. Another Hollywood life cut short at the young age of 28. Very sad and very shocking news.
2 comments:
I still can't believe it. I totally thought of you as soon as I read it........
unbelievable. And so sad for his daughter.
:(
I'm sad, too! So young and full of life... it can all go away so quickly and that scares the dickens out of me sometimes. Poor Matilda.
Post a Comment