Think warm thoughts. That is what I am going to be doing the next few days. Here, tomorrows high is supposed to be -5 degrees (not sure if that is with or without the wind chill). Yes, you see that big negative in front of the number. The weatherman is telling people to not go out if you don't have to and stay it. It is just so wrong that the temperatures can get that low here. We are in for the weekend, not going anywhere. Which is good since 2 of my kids have been sick. Skylar started running a temperature last night and it lasted into today. Tonight, she was feeling better, but still not eating much. And Cael woke up feeling ok, but got worse as the day went on. His temp this afternoon was 103.7, which is pretty high. I just hope he gets a good nights sleep and starts feeling better tomorrow. The only, and I stress
only, thing I enjoy when they are sick is all the cuddling I get to do with them. I think I logged in
at least 5-6 good cuddling hours with Cael and Skylar today. Love my cuddles with the kids and I will take them when I can get them.
So, to help me think warm thoughts, this is what I will be thinking about:
However, come Sunday night, I will change that and will be thinking about cold Lambeau Field as Brett Favre and the Packers take on the Giants.
Go Pack Go**!!!

Here is a picture of Tad, his Dad and 2 brothers at Lambeau Field 4 years ago They have always been big Packer fans, even pre-Favre days and thru the tough times. My mother-in-law looked up prices for tickets for Sundays game and they were going for $3000/pair on Ebay. That is just crazy, however I am sure my father-in-law considered it, just for a minute! It sure would be fun to be there!
**yes, I am still a 49er fan, but since they sucked this year, I gotta go with Tad's team, The Packers. And, what is not to like about Brett Favre?? He is an awesome quarterback and fun to watch, and you know how I like my quarterbacks (especially the ones that wear #4)!
4 comments:
Ha! That's cute!! I didn't realize Tad was #4, too!!
:) Go Packers!
BRRRRR....
Love the picture of Tad in his football gear!!!
Dare I say it.... Go Packers?! Don't tell anyone!
It was dang cold wasn't it! Bummer about your Pack... got blessed today. Woke up and school was cancelled for a snow day, hooray! Just checked your other updatets, it's been forever for me. Looks like you had a super fun Christmas and New Year!
Stay warm, Sarah
Wow, what a week you have had, first Matt the cheater and even worse, loosing Heath. Hopefully you will recover soon. Love the pic of Tad. Love ya.
Post a Comment