Friday, January 18, 2008

Cheater!

I can't believe it!! My boyfriend of many years has cheated on me!!

I know many of you are surprised about this, but not only did he cheat on me, he got the other girl pregnant!! I am a little stunned by this information, but I guess I need to come back to reality that maybe me and Matt (Mr. Matthew McConaughey to you) were not going to work out. The long-distance relationship has been really hard on us over the years. I just can't believe he is going to be a dad!! I will still hold out hope to be invited to the christening, or maybe I could be their live-in nanny?!! The nanny always gets the man, right???
I guess if that doesn't happen, I will just have to settle for looking at all the great pictures of him in People magazine and continue to lust over him!!
He is sooooo yummy to look at!!

3 comments:

kim said...

Oh no he didn't! Who is the girl?? I haven't heard this yet - but my head has been in the sand lately......

Nanny would be good - bet the kid will be cute, too! :) So sorry he did this to you - but maybe he was jealous that you went ahead and had three of your own...

:) Never know - your kids could be a match made in heaven. Then you will get to be in-laws, and fight over who gets Christmas/Thanksgiving/etc..!
I think you should be nice and offer to always spend them all together as one big happy family.......just to keep the peace, you know.

:)

Kristi said...

I can't believe you found a picture of him with a shirt on!!! Sorry, he cheated on you- I have to say I saw it coming =) I just saw the People magazine the other day & I was also shocked... didn't really know he had a girlfriend.
too funny!
love ya,
k

Sarah Brecht said...

I'm so sorry for your loss :)