Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy 11th Birthday Payton!!




A very belated and very Happy Birthday to my nephew Payton!! Payton turned 11 on December 30th. I really can't believe that he is already 11 and that he is almost taller than me. I can remember the day he was born so much still- sitting in that waiting room all day, for hours and hours, just waiting for him to arrive and when he finally did, I was sooooo excited to see him and hold him!!!!

Check us out!! Here we are when he was only 2 or 3 (I can't even tell anymore- Kim help me out!!) Besides Cael, I think he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen!!! However, the 2 blond boys do resemble one another.




And, here he is, big enough to play football this past fall!!

He is growing up to be such a wonderful kid and he is a super big cousin to my kidos!!

Happy 11th Birthday Bug!!!

2 comments:

kim said...

Awwww.....Jen, that is so sweet!! I have always loved that picture of you and payton from when he was 2. It is funny - in so many ways he looks so much the same to me. And of course - you don't look a day older either!!! ;)

Thanks for thinking of him - it seems like he entered our lives just yesterday.........
*sigh*

xoxoxo!!!

Kristi said...

i still can't believe payton is 11- that is just CRAZY to me!! i also so remember the day he was born, couldn't wait to hold him & we all were crying!!
it was good to see you guys & thanks for postponing our Christmas, i really appreciate it.
k