On May 5th, Jaden was in her 1st Dance Recital.
After many years of doing gymnastics when she was younger, this year Jaden was ready to give it up and give it a try at dance.
I think she found her niche.
She is such a natural on the stage doing her dance routines.
I know she didn't get it from me, but she did such an amazing job up there and knew all the steps!
| she looks so grown up with her hair up and make-up on! |
![]() |
| Jaden and her best friend Lauren |
![]() |
| Flowers for the beautiful dancer |
![]() |
| Modeling her tap outfit |
![]() |
| modeling her jazz outfit |
![]() |
| Skylar goofing around in the dance outfit:) |
One of the things I love about Jaden is her natural ability to dance and her creativity when it comes to music and dance. There are many times I will find Jaden at the computer on itunes finding new music, or sitting down in her room with her guitar writing her own songs, or making up new dances to songs. She is definitely talented and it showed while she was performing.
You did a great job Jaden!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment