Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas 2011

On Christmas Eve, we always open the gifts from each other. It is my favorite night, it goes nice and slow and everyone puts a lot of thought into each others gifts.




Cael was so happy, he hugged Jaden!! See, they really do love each other.

We had to say goodbye to our Elf on the Shelf, Snickers. The kids were soooo sad to see him leave. They had a lot of fun finding him each morning. I sure hope he pops in over the year!!
Santa cookies and milk and reindeer treats are ready to go!
All the kids in their new pjs from mom and dad
Christmas morning.... look at all the loot!!! There were a lot of gifts under there this year!! I love the look of a Christmas tree on Christmas morning, full of gifts underneath. It looks so pretty:)

Here are the pics from Christmas morning......








Opening the big gift. They were so happy, they FINALLY got a Nintendo DS!! That is all they have asked for for years. Hmmmm, Santa must have caved:)

And, the mess.....
I love the mess of Christmas morning. Paper everywhere, new stuff everywhere. All the kids wanting us to open everything right away. Everyone is always so happy and it is just a fun time. Then I get the cinnamon rolls in the oven and have a nice yummy Christmas morning.

And, my new years resolution is to get back to blogging again!! I have missed it and I am really going to try and do a better job in the new year!!

1 comment:

mom said...

love the blog of Christmas morning, what wonderful memories for you and the kids. Enjoy every minute of it, it goes by so fast.