Wednesday, January 12, 2011

new years 2011

New Years Eve this year found us at a hotel swimming!! As I wasn't thrilled about being in a swimsuit in the middle of winter, I sucked it up and jumped in (ok, I didn't jumped, more like eased my way in, the water was chilly!) But it was nice relaxing in the pool with a yummy drink in my hand....
We went with Tads family. The kids had so much fun swimming and jumping in the pool. The kids didn't forget how to swim and were all over the pool!


Here is Gramma Lu and the littlest one Liam

I found a picture of the kids with their pillow pets! Here are the kids fast asleep on their Pillow Pets at the hotel!! Cael has the monkey, Skylar has the puppy, and Jaden has the penguin.

I haven't made a new years resolution yet. I should, I really should.
I will think about it......

Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope 2011 is a good year to all of you!

1 comment:

mom said...

Happy New Year to you too. looks like a fun time for the whole family. Love mom