Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Then and Now....

I recently had the kids picture taken, all 3 of them together. Then I looked at the ones from the past and realized we had the same pose, just a few years apart. I love to compare how they looked then compared to now.

This picture was taken spring of 2007. Jaden was 3 1/2, Skylar was 1 1/2 and Cael was just 6 months. It was the first picture I had taken of all 3 of them. It was soooo difficult to get a good picture of all of them at that time, I remember being a little stressed out that day!! They look so little!! I would give my left arm to go back 4 years to those days. They were the best years, stressful at times yes, but so awesome:)

This picture is from summer 2009. Jaden was 5, Skylar-3, and Cael was 2. Also fun ages!!And now look at them:

They have gotten so big and look so much more grown up! Still adorable (if I must say so myself:)
I know when I have their picture taken again, I will look back at these pictures and think they look so little. Time is continuing to fly by way to fast. I am trying to hold it back, but it just keeps going. Don't get me wrong, there are times they drive me absolutely nuts and there are too many hours in the day, but they are all mine and I am truly fortunate to have them in my life. And, they are all mine.....

1 comment:

mom said...

Awesome!!! so cute to compare. Apparently that is a favorite pose of yours. Funny, they are all always in the same spot.
Thanks for sharing.
Love ya, mom