The Thursday evening before Christmas found us over at Tads parents, where we all gathered. This family is also growing, 5 grandchildren in the house now, and more to come someday (no, not from me;)



Was a busy day it was, trying to make sure all was done for Christmas and we had to get the cookies done for Santa!! Usually I have the sugar cookies made and all we had to do was decorate them. Not this year, I was baking them in the afternoon yet!! UGH! I was running behind all day! We did get them done, after we exchanged presents among ourselves and went to Christmas mass. The girls picked me out some beautiful jewelry and got their dad a new Iowa Wrestling shirt.
Christmas morning.
Holy Moly!! Where to begin?? This picture doesn't do the tree justice at all. It looked so pretty on Christmas morning. All the presents wrapped in red and gold, lights twinkling, and lots of anticipation in the air!
Lots of Fun. Lots of Magic. We Believe in this house.


Skylar got an ipod, she was very excited!! Some of the best gifts come in small packages!The biggest present under the tree..... what could it be??


Cael got the book Otis. It is the sweetest little story about a little tractor named Otis. A must for anyone with a little boy. I could read this book every night;)
Getting ready to open the biggest (and last) present..... the excitement was building!
Diggin' in.... and it was a Wii!!! Kids were very excited, they had been asking for one for ages. I don't buy video games, good thing Santa came through for them.
new bigger boy bike!! He doesn't even need the training wheels, but they were necessary in the kitchen!
I think their favorite gifts were their Pillow Pets!! I can't believe I don't have a picture of the kids with them, they have been lugging them with them everywhere and uses them every night in bed. It was a wonderful Christmas morning. I love Christmas morning!
As I tell my kids, Never Stop Believing...
Later in the day, we traveled down to my moms to celebrate with my wonderful mother, my 2 sisters and their families. There are 8 grandchildren there, ages 4-14, so it is a houseful, but oh so much fun!




Grandma and Austen
niece Bailey and Jaden

niece Brooklen
Skylar and nephew Payton
these 2 are 2 peas in a pod! she adores him!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Sorry this post was so late, took a little time off:)




1 comment:
wow, what a great Christmas you all had. Great pics. Love mom
Post a Comment