
Happy 7th Birthday Jaden!!
My girl turned 7 last Tuesday (August 31st). I can't believe it!! How have I become the mother of a 7 year old?? 7 sounds so much older. Jaden is very excited to be 7 and couldn't wait for her birthday. Here she is getting ready to head out to school. What a beautiful little girl she is! I went up and had lunch with her and went out to recess with her and got to sit in her class for a while. I spent as much time as I could for her being in school for the day (I really wanted to keep her at home with me, but she wanted to go to school). I miss having her at home with me, especially on her birthday:(
She got to pick out dinner and picked spaghetti, one of her favorites!! She was very excited to get to use the "You Are Special Today" plate. All my kids love that about their birthday, and that they get to pick what to eat all day!! Works for me!
Jaden is a HUGE "Hello Kitty" fan and she got to have her first all-girl overnight party this year. The Friday before her birthday, she had 5 little girls over for the night. It was a fun night and surprisingly, everything went very well (a couple drama moments, but not bad). She has a couple of really good friends that she really likes and they have a lot in common. I so much enjoy watching her with her firends. It will be interesting to see if they are the friendships that last a lifetime or not. I met my one of my very best friends Suni Dietrich Stinson in the first grade and can't imagine my life without her. I hope she finds a friendship like that.
Anyways, back to Jaden:)
It cracks me up that she likes Hello Kitty, I remember loving it also when I was a kid, it is soooo sweet and innocent!
Blow out the candles!!

Lots of 'Hello Kitty' stuff- t-shirt, make-up, jewelry, purse, scarf, and much much more girly stuff. Her best gift was a big Barbie House!! She loves it, has a place to set up all her stuff (I had one as a kid and loved it). It was a wonderful day!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jaden!!
7 seems so very very grown up. Almost all the way to 10! Sorry Jen - but I can't believe it either.... don't mean to make it worse.
Cute Hello Kitty cake - but she loved that! Isn't it strange when they get to an age that we can remember being??
Congrats Jaden! Hope you had a super-great birthday.
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment