We "elfed" ourselves again this year! This cracks me up! I am tagging all my blogger friends to do this sometime this holiday season and post it, hilarious!! Many more options this year, more elves and more dances! The kids think this is hilarious! Oh, you may want to turn my music off to watch, just scroll to the bottom of the page and pause the music;)
Enjoy!!
2 comments:
OMG!! I LOVE LOVE these! I love that they added a couple new ones this year. I could watch these over & over & over!! Just hilarious, too funny! I will try to get mine posted this weekend!
Love ya!
k
Ahhhhahahahaha!! I love it! :) i could watch these every single day and never get sick of it. The kids loved them - they think Cael is hilarious in the square-dancing one! ;)
That is very very cute. You did a great job cropping heads!! They look very real! :)
xoxoxoxo & ho ho ho!
Post a Comment