On Sunday, September 9th, Tad and I headed up to Green Bay to watch his Green Bay Packers take on my San Francisco 49ers. We were soooo very excited!! Anyone who knows us knows we are big football fans here and we have feuded many times over the years when our teams would play each other. However, when our teams are not playing each other, we support the other team as much as possible.
We had been discussing going to this game for a long time and we finally decided to go. Tad has seen the Packers play 2 other times, however I had never seen my Niners, so it was game time!! After dropping the kids off at Grandma Lu's the night before, we headed out at 5 am for the game.
 |
| Tad outside the stadium with the Vince Lambardi statue |
 |
| Us in the stadium |
 |
| 49ers going off the field |
 |
| A favorite Packer of ours, Clay Matthews!! |
 |
| My favorite Packer Donald Driver. He is awesome!! |
 |
| Right before the game starts. I am obviously in enemy territory! |
 |
| Rogers and team take the field |
 |
| My team-Manningham, Crabtree, Davis, & QB Alex Smith |
 |
| Us down by the field after the game |
 |
| Me glowing in my victory as the 49ers beat the Packers 30-22 opening week. I was so very happy, it was awesome!! |
It was an awesome short getaway for us. Even though his team didn't win, Tad was happy for me to get to see my team win!! If I can't make it out to Candlestick to watch them, I might as well enjoy the sights of Lambeau Field, it is an awesome stadium and the game was a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment