On April 14th, Jaden made her 1st Communion
She was a bit nervous for the ceremony and had been preparing for it all year in religion class.
She thought the best part was getting to get a new fancy dress and get all fancied up.
She looked absolutely beautiful!!
I truly can't believe how grown up that little girl has gotten to be, she is growing up right before my eyes, as I still hope time slows down somehow.
This is just the 1st of only 2 times this girl will don a beautiful white gown and before I know it, she will be in anther one getting married!
But, first things first. Lets just enjoy the moment and what a beautiful day it was.
![]() |
| Beautiful girl all dressed in white |
![]() |
| Jaden and Father Barta |
| Jaden and her Godfather Uncle Trent |
| Jaden, with mom and dad |
![]() |
| with the grandparents |
![]() |
| all 3 |
![]() |
| of course a cake to celebrate |






No comments:
Post a Comment