| Eating Al Fresco on the 1st Day of Summer is a MUST! |
Today is one of my favorite days of the year, after my kids birthdays and the 4th of July, today ranks right up there with one of the best days of the year in my book.
It is the official 1st day of Summer!!
The longest day of the year!
A day full of sunshine!
As many of you know, and I say it every year, I absolutely LOVE summertime.
The weather is never too hot (it gets a bit muggy), but I will take it!!
Unfortunately, I had to work today, but Tad took the kids swimming up at his uncles pool, which is exactly what one should do on a day like today. But, he didn't take any pictures for me to share, so you just have this picture of us eating 'al fresco' with the perfect summer dinner- grilled chicken and corn on the cob with a side salad and you can't forget pickles!!
1 comment:
Awesome....you are the most summer loving family. Hope you always find the simple joys.
Love you. mom
Post a Comment