Last Friday, Kristi and the triplets came over for a night of pizza and fun. All 6 kids had so much fun!! No fighting (maybe a argument or 2) and lots and lots of laughter all night!! I won't name any names, but a couple of the girls laughed so hard they wet their pants a little:) (ok my girls would kill me if they knew I told on them, but they seriously couldn't stop laughing!!)
It was such a fun night hanging out with them and having them run around all night. The boys, Cael and Austen, spent most of the night glued to the couch playing video games, while the girls laughed and played. Of course we had to end the evening with them making their own ice cream sundaes. (as anyone knows, I LOVE my sweets:) LOTS of chocolate and carmel poured on the ice cream. And a table full of 6 kids under the age of 8- is anything funnier than potty jokes and using potty words?? I don't believe so!!
Kristi and the kids are moving to Denver in less than 2 weeks. It really is a huge bummer, but I am happy for them. It hasn't quite hit me or my kids yet and it won't until they are gone, but damn I am going to miss those little turds & their parents too!! ( I told Brooklen she was my favorite turd and she asked me what it was so I told her it was poop. She looked at me really funny and said "I am your favorite poop? Thats weird Aunt Jenni" Gotta love what comes out of a 5 year old!) Anyways, I know I took them for granted having them live just 8 miles away, but it has been so much fun to see them whenever we want and to be able to help each other out to watch the other kids. It is going to be very hard not having them near by anymore. It is going to be hard on my kids not getting to play with their cousins as much. Not looking forward to saying good-bye. It is going to be so hard. I think I will just stay in denial until then....
2 comments:
souns like a very fun night....nothing better than the laughter of children. As for them moving...still don't want to think about it.
that was a super fun night, we all laughed SO hard!! I really wish we would have done more nights like that!
I sure do miss you & your kiddos!! And my kiddos miss all you guys!
Hope all is going well & can't wait to see you in April. The girls said you were coming out in April :)
Love you & miss you tons!
k
I think I'm still in denial, most of the time, that we are actually that far from each other.... I think I'll just keep pretending :)
Post a Comment