Sunday, February 12, 2012

great memos from my kids

I work late on Mondays and may times I don't walk in the door until 7pm or at times, closer to 7:30. It is my only late night and I hate it, but it is always good to get the late night out of the way. Sometimes when I walk in the door, it is hard knowing what I am going to find. Sometimes the kids are wild, sometimes they are doing homework, sometimes still eating, at times they are in their rooms for time-out because Dad has just had enough, but many times they are just relaxing after a long day. Last Monday when I got home, I found these 2 sweet signs up in the kitchen from my kids.

This one is from Cael and it reads "I love Monkeys and Mom". Adorable!! I love how kids will just continue the word on the next line when they run out of room:)

This one is from Skys and reads "Mom and Dad Rock. I love Mom and Dad. Love Sky Sky".
The house was full of laughter.

And it was good to be home. They made my day:)

1 comment:

mom said...

AWESOME perfect to come home to.