Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Fall Y'all

Happy Halloween!!
My kids once again picked out what they were going to be this year. Jaden opted to be a "Rock Star" or a Diva as I called her!! She fits the part so perfectly:) All the clothes are hers, she just put it together and then we sprayed her hair full of colors!!
Skylar went for the superhero again, this year being a pink "Bat Girl". She rocked the outfit again and it fit her to a T!!
And Cael is Mario, but instead of getting the costume, we put it together ourselves and I must say, it turned out great!! People called him Mario all night, he thought it was cool!!

A few days before Halloween, the kids and I head to Bloomsbury Pumpkin Patch. The kids love this place and have so much fun. We were there 4 hours and had lots of fun riding the pedal carts, jumping on the giant pillow, doing the slide, and playing in the corn. Jaden really enjoyed feeding all the animals this year. We tried to to a maze in the barn, but the kids got scared, so w turned around only 1/2 way through. They didn't believe me that it wasn't scary, I guess they are chickens just like me!!
Very Cool Giant Rocking Chair at Bloomsbury this year. It was awesome!!

Here are the kids at the Apple Orchard earlier this month. We came home with 15 pounds of apples and it was a great orchard. It was called Honey Acres and is located in Swisher, they had lots of trees still full of apples and the kids had a blast picking the apples off the trees!!

Hard to believed that the fall is here and practically gone, before I know it, snow will be flying and the Christmas tree will be up. Time is flying!! I love the fall time, the trees are beautiful and there is so much to do. Not looking forward to winter and I will enjoy every sunny day I can get here on out!! Happy Fall Y'all!!

No comments: