Friday, May 7, 2010

1 Front Tooth Is Out!!

Jaden went to school today with 2 front teeth.
Jaden came home from school today with only 1 front tooth.

Funny thing is, the one she lost wasn't nearly as loose as the one that is left.
I give it just a few days before the other one falls out.

I asked her what happened, she stated a boy threw a ball during dodge ball in gym class and it hit her in the face (reason #100 why I hate the game dodge ball). Then she she saw a white thing on the gym floor and realized it was her tooth!!!

Looks like the Tooth Fairy will be paying her a visit tonight!!!

This makes her look so much older.
I am not ready for that.
I remember being so excited when that tooth came in and she was not even 1 yet!
Time is flying by too fast.

2 comments:

mom said...

She looks so proud of that space in her mouth. She is growing up too fast. Love ya, mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations Jaden! ;)
How exciting - but I agree, how grown up. Too grown up!
You will have to let us know what the tooth fairy left, and when that second one falls out (looks like it could be any day now!) :)

xoxoxo!
Kim