Jaden has lost 4 teeth.
No big deal.
But now her top front tooth is loose, it will be the next one to go.
It makes me sad. Yes, it is the little things like this that make me sad.
It is kinda like when your baby gets its first tooth, very exciting, but it definitely changes how they look and you can't believe they are old enough to have a tooth.
This is kinda the same thing. When it comes out, it will change how she looks.
But, what will change more is when the big tooth comes in, then my 'little' girls smile will be so different, it will be a 'big' girls smile.
I am not ready for that. She is growing up too fast.
I know it sounds silly, but I hope it takes a long time to fall out;)
3 comments:
So well said ~
I know EXACTLY what you mean. So bittersweet-
She will always be the same beautiful girl, inside and out ~
xoxoxo & congratulations Jaden! Hope the toothfairy was good to you. ;)
Wow, how exciting for her. I agree it is bitter sweet. She is definitely growing up too fast.
love ya, mom
Post a Comment