Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jadens 1st Christmas Concert


(sorry I am a little behind in my posts. I am going to try and catch up)

Black patent shoes: $20
Fancy tights: $8
New Dress: $25
Letting Jaden pick out the dress of her dreams: Priceless!!

Jaden had her first Christmas concert this year. She was soooo stinkin' excited she couldn't stand it!! First, it got postponed d/t the wonderful Iowa winter we have been having and then she had to wait 5 more days to sing her songs and wear her dress. I thought she was going to burst!

The best part of all of this? Taking her shopping. She had been waiting for weeks to go and pick out her Christmas dress. We went to about 4 stores before we finally found the one (one would have thought we were shopping for a prom dress or something). She spotted it and said that was the one she wanted. I looked at it, then looked at her and she was BEAMING!!! How could I turn her down? Then she got to get 'high heels' to go with it? I don't think she could have been any happier.

The night of the concert she looked just beautiful and sang her little heart out. Way to go girl!

1 comment:

mom said...

She looks beautiful. Sorry i missed the concert.
Love ya, mom