The finale
Last Friday, I took the kids to see Playhouse Disney on stage. They loved it!! What wasn't to like? Lots of singing and dancing by some of our favorite characters:
Mickey Mouse and friends (my favorite:)
Little Einsteins
Handy Manny
Tigger and Pooh
The kids were dancing in the aisles and on the steps. They had so much fun. When Handy Manny came out, I thought Cael was going to burst with excitement, it was so cute. Skylar had a big grin on her face the entire time and she she said to me "thanks Mom, this is awesome!" After the show, Jaden said that it was a lot better than she thought it was going to be (not sure what she was expecting:)
As for me? I loved it, Disney can do no wrong in my eyes. It was lots of fun and to see my kids in awe as they watch a show, then it was totally worth every penny.
Now, I just need to get them to Disney World!!
2 comments:
How fun, looks like the kids had a great time..you too. You always have loved Disney.
So glad you got to go see this.
Love ya, mom
How awesome. Looks like you all had a great night.
Yeah---- you guys would have a BLAST in Disney World. Seriously.... ;) Can I come watch when you go?
;)
xoxoxo!!!
Post a Comment