
The second weekend in June, Tad and I headed out on the motorcycle, along with his parents and his brother Trent and his wife Bonnie, to Wisconsin to see Aerosmith. It was so much fun! The first day riding was a bit chilly, but luckily we hit no rain. By the time we got to Alpine Valley for the concert, we had clear blue sunny skies. We did a little tail gating beforehand, then headed in to see what I think is one of the greatest bands of all time. It really is unbelievable that Steven Tyler is 61 years old, been rocking for over 30 years, and can still perform to a sell-out crowd. Pretty amazing!
Trent....getting his funk on! I think only Trent can pull these pants off!
Lots of laughs and good time before the concert. 


Lots of laughs and good time before the concert. 

2 comments:
How cool. I'm so dang jealous......
In the best possible way, of course. ;)
Glad you had a great time!
xoxoxo
k
What fun !!! I agree, only Trent could pull off those pants.
Glad you had a great time.
Love ya, mom
Post a Comment