Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Skylar!!!

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY!!


Today is 8-8-08, Skylar Lu's 3rd Birthday!!!


I can't believe my baby girl is already 3!! Where has the time gone?

Some of Skylars favorites:
Favorite color: purple
favorite movie: Horton Hears A Who?
favorite character: Dora the Explorer
favorite book: Dora
favorite food: mac & cheese

favorite thing to drink: lemonade

favorite toy: balls

best thing about being 3: eating my cake!

favorite game: Diego (online computer game)

favorite shoes: tenny shoes

favorite thing to do: "to be 3"

Anything else we need to know?: "um, no"


Happy birthday to my baby girl Skylar LuAnn!!

A look back... newborn
1 year old...
2ND Birthday...

She really is a cute kid. I think I will keep her!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pics, I can't believe she is 3 already, seems like only yesterday I was sitting in the waiting room and over heard the nurse say it was a girl...she asked if we heard and of course I said no, didn't want to make her feel bad. Within a very short time you were up and getting everyone else chairs to sit in your room, didn't know how much you were going to need that rest later. Hope she had a great birthday. Love ya

Sarah Brecht said...

Yes, she definitely is a keeper! What a doll! Happy belated birthday, Skylar!

kim said...

Super-Happy Birthday little Skylar Lu!!!!
Wow - how on earth is she 3 already??? Sheesh - it has gone so fast!!
She is such a little cutie - she looks just like her mama!! ;)

xoxoxo!! Hope you had a great day!