
I took the girls back to the Jones County Fair last night to see the Doodlebops LIVE!! They were so excited. We went with my friend Beth and her son Will. At first, we didn't have the best seats, all the adults were standing and we couldn't see a thing. So, we walked up and found a few open seats in the 4Th row and stayed there the rest of the concert. They were great seats. The kids danced out in the aisle and loved the songs.
It really wasn't a bad concert. For those of you not familiar with them, they have a show on Playhouse Disney and they sing and dance. I felt bad for them though, they had to be hotter than hell!! The sun was just going down and was right in their eyes, but those costumes in Iowa in July?? I am sure they will not be coming back anytime soon unless they are playing in air conditioning.
Here are the girls with Will. 

3 comments:
looks like fun, I bet the girls had a ball. As for the costumes-- it could have been worse, just ask a past Lovey Bear, now that is a hot costume. Love ya.
Hee hee - that's funny Mom!! I would probably stroke out if I had to do that again!
Looks like fun Jen! Bet the kids loved it. Did Jaden get a h/c?? Looks really cute!
xoxoxo!
Post a Comment