Monday, May 12, 2008

7 Years Down, A Lifetime To Go

Happy 7Th Anniversary to us!!

wedding dress: $700

wedding bands: $1000

flowers: $1300

tuxedo rental: $80

photographer: $1800

limo ride: $400

dinner: $18/plate

live band: $500

kegs: $150/keg

months of preparation: 7

number of times to arrange to meet to get wedding license: twice

first dance: Never My Love-The Association

being happily married to your best friend: Priceless!

7 comments:

Mike Schrock said...

Congrats! All of us (everyone that knows you two) new that your marriage would be filled with happiness. There are many more years to come for the two of you. I hope you were able to get away and have a special night. By the way, the band was great!

Kristi said...

Happy Anniversary!
Hope you guys had a good evening out. It's nice to just get out for dinner & some shopping when you can actually spend time looking at stuff. I tried calling you a few times Monday night & your line was busy... must've gotten some well wishes. Hey, I left a msg for Shonna telling her you guys were celebrating 7 years, that was fun that they came back for your wedding =)
Hope you're having a good week & chat with you soon.
Love ya,
k

Anonymous said...

Congrats, hope you guys had a wonderful day. Can you believe it--7 years and 3 wonderful kids. Love ya. mom

The Stinsons said...

Congrats you guys! You are truly blessed!! Love you both.
Suni and Cole

tw said...

I forgot how hot Tad looked...

Sarah Brecht said...

Your weddding was the first time I met you and I remember giggling at how cute/funny your nephew was during the wedding. It was also Roger's and my get back together date. I guess it worked :) Congratulations. We just had our 5 year on the 24th! It does go by so fast.

kim said...

Happy Happy anniversary!! Wow! So many awesome things have happened in 7 years!! Now your kids are the ages mine were then - and mine are way too big~ ;) It goes so fast - enjoy every minute you can.

I love your priceless list - that is cute :)

xoxoxo!